now, I'd really like a story set in season 1 or 2. there are sooo many fics based in season 3 and it kinda gets boring. anyone have any suggestions?
it can be any length and any rating. also, I'd prefer the story to be on ff.net because it's easier to read on my phone, but if you've got a good one that isn't posted there, it's all good!
thank you and I hope some of you are able to help me! :)
Well I sure hope you are,
as there's this prompt that's been bugging me for some time, and I'm eager to share with you what little of it I could write down as who knows what if it can inspire you?
The scenario is all classical ATLA but with Katara having a 100% Elsa's personality, Elsa's worries, insecurities and inability to embrace her waterbending gift.
And of course, the unfortunate Sifu to teach our Katara|Elsa letting it go would be dear prince Zuko - through snark remarks at first, then - through fighting and finally - through forgiving and embracing
If anyone can write a something (anything, actually) on this crossover, I totally would owe you an illustration for that one.
p.s. Anticipating ZW-2014!!
- Current Music:Idina Menzel obviously :)
Chapter 8 : An annoying waterbender
Summary: Sometimes revenge isn't sweet, it can be downright cruel. AU Zutara.
Story link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8421512/1/L
The next morning, Katara walked into the room to find the food still there on the tray. She gritted her teeth as she mumbled under her breath. “Jerk.”
She sighed wearily as she went to grab the tray. “Why do I even bother?”
Picking it up, she held it at her side and stuck her tongue out at his back. When she made to walk out of the room she heard his voice, nearly dropping the tray from shock.
“Hey, you!” he stated authoritatively.
“Would you stop being sneaky like that? You scared me half to death!” She said holding a hand to her chest.
• Forbidden Zutara by Sakizm for xoLadyXannaxo
• Happy New Year by svyre for ArisaLo
• Meadows of Heaven by jesterry for bother_kupo
• Mistletoe by tenshiyaki for musicxxangel
• Tea by ArisaLo for Sakizm
• Zutara Joint Icons by Wolfprincess123 for svyre
• A Berry Truthful Beginning by chic_bonaerense for supermangageek23
• A Girl Worth Fighting For by psychedelic_aya for ChelsM3
• Aang the Matchmaker by musicxxangel for kefiradalila
• Healing Hands by CrazyLilBit for chic_bonaerense
• Heat by PearLynn for HuskiBunni
• Infinity by ChelsM3 for psychedelic_aya
• Leagues Away and Scattered by the Wind by sadladybug for jesterry
• Lunar Leashed by kefiradalila for artemis_day
• Matchmeddling by advocaat for lariren_shadow
• Much Too Close by skylar0grace for PearLynn
• Small Steps by artemis_day for skylar0grace
• The Icewalker and the Ninja of Justice by chic_bonaerense for Sassycat2
• The Labyrinth of Illusions by bother_kupo for advocaat
• The Set Up by lariren_shadow for sadladybug
• Winter Cuddles by supermangageek23 for Wolfprincess123
• Your Fault by HuskiBunni for CrazyLilBit
♡ Special thanks to chic_bonaerense and y tenshiyaki for pinch-hitting. Thank you so much, darlings. <3
Or here at FFnet: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6972691/12/S
Judging by the few reviews I’ve already gotten for it, or rather what most of those reviews have been focused on, this chapter is a lot more controversial than I thought it would be in our current social climate. But still, I Regret Nothing.
It's been several months since I've posted anything, due to Real Life this year being rather brutal for long stretches, and due to the stress and extra work involved in suddenly switching to solo parenting. But at least I've managed to produce the next chapter of Promises to Keep before Christmas!
Those who haven't lost interest in this story after several months without an update, can read Chapter 14: Tramps and Thieves here at FFnet: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6817325/14/P
Or here at AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/225119/c
Happy Holidays, and happy reading!
Summary: What if Zuko and Katara had a bit more interaction through the series? The story starts with The Chase, then jumps to the Crossroads of Destiny. A conversation may change the lives of the Team Avatar members. "Zuko frowned, 'Azula didn't put me in here as a trap. I'm as much of a prisoner as you are.' Katara thought about that, 'So,' she paused, 'we have a common enemy...'"
Zuko looked from Azula to Katara and Aang, trying to choose who to attack. Katara’s eyes connected with his, and he could hear her words about Azula echo in his head, ‘So, we have a common enemy.’ Some of her other words seemed to blend with his uncle’s, ‘You may think your decision made you worse off, but I’m willing to bet that if you did it to help people, that it was the right choice.’ What his uncle had just said was the last thing he thought of, ‘Look into your heart and see what it is that you truly want.’ Then his decision was made.